Graham Racing has been operation since 1998, racing and
winning in the junior formula car ranks. Combining a race
wining team owner with a professional, knowledgeable and
dedicated crew, the team has achieved succes right from the beginning.
Below are just few of the highlights BGR has achieved in motorsports with its drivers.
- Won the Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -
Ontario Region (CASC-OR) Formula 2000 Championship.
- Competed in the CASC-OR Formula 2000 and ChampCar
Lights championships winning several races.
- Won several races in CASC-OR Formula 2000 and Formula Ford
- Competed in selected U.S. Formula Ford Zetec Championship races,
setting an American Continental Championship lap record at Mosport.
- Finished third in the Formula Ford class at the world renowned SCCA
National Championship Runoffs.
- Won several races in CASC-OR Formula 2000 and Formula Ford competition.
- Raced in SCCA Club Racing National competition in the Formula Ford
class, finishing second in the Southeast Division.
- Scored a top-10 finish in the Formula Ford class at the world renowned SCCA National
- Finished as the CASC-OR Formula Libre runner-up, winning numerous races.
- Competed in the U.S. based Cooper Tires Formula Ford 2000 Championship, finishing ninth out of 44
drivers at the Cleveland Grand Prix.
- Won the CASC-OR Formula Libre Championship.
- Won the Ontario Formula Ford Challenge Rookie of the Year award.
- Finished second in the CASC-OR Formula Libre Championship.
- Won the Ontario Formula Ford Challenge series title.
- Won the Ontario Formula Ford Challene Rookie of the Year award.
Bondar (2006) Raced a Formula Ford Zetec in CASC
Brooks (1998-2001) Raced a Formula Ford in CASC
Gutierrez (2006) Raced a Formula Ford Zetec in Cooper
Tires championship Series and CASC comprition.
Hall (2006) Raced in Ontario Formula Ford Challene.
Named Rookie of the Year, finished eighth overall.
Competed in Cooper Tires Championship Series. Set an ACC race lap
record at Mosport International Raceway.
• Rickie McMullen (2000)
Raced a Formula Ford in CASC competition.
• Robbie McMullen (2000) Raced a
Formula Ford in CASC competition.
(2006) Tested Formula Ford Zetec car.
Reinsel (2001-2002) Raced
in SCCA Club Racing Nationals. Finished third at the 2001 SCCA
Valvoline Runoffs National Championships.
• Ryan Vella (1999-2000) Raced
in CASC competition and contested the ChampCar Lights Championship.
Vassmer (2006) Tested a Star Mazda car.
Urbano (1999) Raced a Formula Continental in CASC
In addition has
worked with numerous drivers as a team member of Andersen Walko Racing,
Leslie Racing and Gelles Racing.